Translate to Khmer

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Vietnamese firm to build fertilizer plant in Cambodia

The Vietnam Five Star International Group on Friday said it will start work on a joint-venture fertilizer plant in Cambodia later this year.

The group will put up 90 percent of the chartered capital in a joint venture with the Investment and Development Joint Stock Company of Cambodia (IDCC) holding the remaining 10 percent.

Construction of the plant, located in Kean Svay District’s Somrongthom Commune, is expected to be completed within 20 months.

Once completed, the US$65-million plant will produce 350,000 tons of fertilizer a year.

Reported by Quang Thuan

Search

Loading...

Buddha Quotes

Dalai Lama Quotes

Benjamin Franklin Quotes

Ronald Reagan Quotes

Shared News